background

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Inaugural Post on ArtaBella Designs!

Welcome to ArtaBella Designs! I'm so excited to be able to offer a fun and inexpensive way to personalize a space or an item with easy-to-use vinyl decals. As this is my first post on this new blog, let me tell you about myself.

I have always been the a "crafty", artistic type. I guess you could I started way back in first grade when I took those simple, fun art projects and turned them into my own versions of majestic works of art. As I got older I experimented with toll painting, which turned into scrapbooking, which evolved into rubber stamping which begat vinyl. I love it all and it's not uncommon for me to merge all of those different types of crafts into a single project. Just ask me and I'll show you some of my pictures!

A few years ago I started working with vinyl and now you can say I'm hooked. I've put vinyl decals on walls, pieces of wood, glass blocks, cabinet doors and car windows - just to name a few. And I love it when I see a new idea or unique application.

I plan on posting some designs and ideas on this blog from time to time. Feel free to check them out. Leave me a comment if you'd like, as I'd love to hear what you think!

Ta ta for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment