background

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Super Vinyl Saturday Update

I just wanted to update everyone on the Super Vinyl Saturday event I have planned for Dec. 3. I found out today I scheduled it over a church Christmas breakfast. So.... rather than change the start time, here's what I'm going to do. I'll still start at 10 a.m. for everyone who wants to start early and get out early (who knows, maybe you want to get some Christmas shopping done that day), but we'll end it when we end it. That means if you can't make it until 11:30 or noon, that's okay. I want to make sure everyone gets a chance to do what they want to do.... and I have nothing else planned for that day, so it's okay!

If you haven't signed up yet - and I encourage anyone and everyone to sign up, and bring a friend or two of three if you want - here are the details on Facebook. OR. you can give me a call.

I look forward to see you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment